There is another important secret in Metal Gear Solid V: a hidden event that can only be unlocked when very specific conditions are fulfilled.
1. You must have completed Mission 31.
2. You must not own or be currently developing a nuclear weapon. If you have any nukes in stock, you must dismantle them.
3. Certain conditions related to nuclear proliferation must be met on the regional server for your corresponding gaming platform (PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, Xbox One, Xbox 360®, PC(Steam®)).
4. All nuclear weapons on the regional server corresponding to your console or platform must have been dismantled. In other words, the amount of nukes on your platform's server must be equal to 0. *
* If all four conditions are met, you will automatically trigger the secret nuclear disarmament event when you return to Mother Base or after you complete a main mission. Should new nukes be developed after conditions 3 and 4 have been fulfilled, this event can be repeated by fulfilling all four conditions again.
You can check this information and more on the Piggyback's Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Complete Official Guide.
** Nuclear weapons owned per platform
* By November 1st
- PlayStation®4: 2761
- PlayStation®3: 1685
- Xbox One: 525
- Xbox 360®: 1011
- PC(Steam®): 36552
* By November 25th
- PlayStation®4: 352
- PlayStation®3: 250
- Xbox One: 96
- Xbox 360®: 85
- PC(Steam®): 15691
We will be updating the amount of nuclear weapons owned per platform regularly through our official twitter accounts.
______________________ Assinatura ______________________
Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake 4.2GHz (4.5GHz Max Turbo) Cache 8MB
GTX 1080 G1 GAMING 8GB GDDR5X 256BIT
Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB DDR4 2666 Mhz
MSI B250 PCI MATE
SSD Kingston A400 240GB + HDD WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB
WaterCooler CoolerMaster Seidon 120V 120mm
Cooler Master RS-850-SPM2 Silent Pro M2 850W