Porque essa merda não acaba de uma vez?!
wbacon [capcom] [desenvolvedor(a)] 25 de jun às 16:47
Guys, GFWL is not shutting down next month. End of story.
If we knew the backend service was shutting down in July, we wouldn't continue selling any of our GFWL-enabled games on Steam and other digital retailers today.
FOLLOW STEPS EXACTLY! Don't you dare skip any steps!
1. Uninstall “Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistributable” AND “Microsoft Games for Windows Marketplace”
2. Reboot Computer (DON'T SKIP THIS)
3. Download GFWL here:http://www.xbox.com/en-US/LIVE/PC/DownloadClient
4. Right click the GFWL installer, go to properties and change its compatibility to “Windows 7”. Save and exit.
5. Right click the installer, and choose “Run as administrator”
6. After it’s installed, run the GFWL game again.
This worked for me! Oh and DON'T SKIP ANY OF THESE STEPS!
@Henrico D. Santo escreveu: “Eu fiz esse procedimento e consegui jogar uns meses atrás.”